Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to gain some human resources experience?
Our client is highly rated company that provides their clients with top-notch service and utilizes industry-leading technology.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant you will access information in the database, review resumes and screen candidates.
- Schedule interviews and perform interviews
- Communicate feedback to supervisor and hiring manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, administrative experience, etc.
- Recruiting experience is a plus
- A degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Good note taker
- Friendly, personable and easy going team player
- Organized, detailed and articulate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity with one of the top 20 companies in their industry in the United States
- Fast growing company, lots of room for growth
- Great way to gain experience
- Flexible opportunity
- Health insurance offered for full-time hours
Hours: 20 – 40 hours per week open to schedules
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $20.00 – $23.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140710
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.