Are you a Human Resources Assistant with strong people skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant with experience in the healthcare field?
Our client specializes in healthcare and is a well-known corporation that was established in 1990.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant, you will support the Talent acquisition team.
- Coordinate recruitment process from start of the search through the first day of orientation
- Serve as a liaison between new hires and internal departments to maintain a positive experience
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years’ administrative experience in a human resources capacity supporting new hires and pre-employment work
- Would consider internship experience if a recent graduate
- Human resources experience in a healthcare setting is ideal
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Workday skills are a plus
- Detailed with good follow-through
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, reactive, take initiative
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company in the area
- Work in a corporate office
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short and long term disability
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $24.84-$26.67/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140989
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.