Are you a Human Resources Assistant / Recruiter who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Human Resources Assistant / Recruiter who has excellent people skills?
Our client specializes is a national and international manufacturing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Assistant / Recruiter, you will post jobs on different sites and manage the company’s social media accounts.
- Screen candidates
- Conduct phone interviews and in-person interviews
- Give plant tours when familiar enough
- Any other human resources administrative functions as directed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some recruiting experience
- Some administrative experience is ideal
- Would consider someone without experience if you have a recent degree in Human Resources
- Human Resources degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, courteous and helpful personality
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company that offers good experience
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Profit sharing
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant / Recruiter position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140178
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.