Are you a Human Resources Assistant who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Human Resources Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Manawa area?
Our client is a manufacturing company with over 100 years of experience. They have facilities across the globe and strive to provide the best quality and cost for their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resource Assistant, you will be assisting with a variety of daily human resources functions within the department.
- Answer employee questions
- Print employee badges
- Direct employees to the right person/area
- Assist with daily projects and tasks for the HR department
- Handle certified mail and inter-office mailings for the department
- Work within Kronos to handle hourly attendance and payroll for temporary employees in the system,
- Enter in new hire updates, accruals and FMLA in the system
- Work within Workday for document verification, password resets, direct deposit verifications, status changes, benefit changes and benefit verification
- Employment verifications
- Take care of the visitors center to fill supplies, send end-of-month logs and check-in-out all visitors
- Assist with unemployment claims and calls
- File new hire paperwork, terminations and I-9’S
- Handle employee charges for the company store, equipment replacement, safety glasses and safety shoes
- Maintain the supplies closet for the office and order supplies
- Prepare for the new hire meetings with documentation sign-offs, I-9’S and badges for employees
- Complete orientation prep for the leadership team, order lunches, room prep, gather supplies and put together binders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of human resources experience
- Would consider a fresh graduate with a degree in Human Resources
- Any manufacturing experience is ideal
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs and software quickly
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience using a HRIS system is a huge plus
- Positive, confident and assertive at times
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be eager to learn and grow
- Ability to work very well in a constantly changing and a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player and very flexible to do whatever needs to be done within the department
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Lots of variety within the role
- Great opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge
- Large company with many possible growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Manawa, WI
Job ID: 137803
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.