Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong people skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a growing established company?
Our client is a construction company in the Fond du Lac area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will maintain all payroll files, new hire and termination paperwork.
- Make sure all federal and state posters are correct
- Maintain logs of incidents, near misses and injuries
- Work with Safety to make sure incidents are investigated properly
- Work with Insurance to make sure incidents are reported
- Handle all OSHA logs
- Track and fill out FMLA paperwork
- Manage company employee credit cards
- Down the road will assist with other payroll duties, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative experience
- Any human resources experience is a plus
- Human Resources degree is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Flexible with employees
- Growth opportunities
Hours: 40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Fond du Lac,WI
Job ID: 139605
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.