Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, laid back team environment?
Our client is an electrical contractor. They provide a work environment that empowers their employees and they understand the importance of a work life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will facilitate human resources orientation.
- Review, track, and document compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education and work assessments
- Assist with benefits enrollment, reconcile benefit statements and approve for payment
- Schedule and coordinate team member training
- Answer and direct calls as needed to serve as a back-up to their front desk
- Serve as one of the primary contacts for team members to address human resources issues, questions and concerns
- Provide support in employee relations
- Benefit administration support
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies, procedures and practices
- Tracks all expenses
- Maintains human resources-related dashboard and metrics
- Administer health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations
- Assist with the completion of salary and benefit surveys, open enrollment and wellness programs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of well-rounded experience in human resources
- Onboarding experience to include open enrollment/benefit experience is highly preferred
- Associate degree in Human Resources is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Some experience with an HRIS system is a huge plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any power point knowledge is ideal
- Go over with employee:
- Self-motivated and lifelong learner
- Ability to multitask and establish priorities
- Must demonstrate flexibility in times of business and organizational change
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Culture based training and development
- Fun, laid back and team atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139559
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.