Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has excellent computer skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is self-motivated and a team player?
Our client is a 4th generation, family owned company that specializes in commercial construction.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will handle employment verification of union employees through E-verify system.
- Create union employee files
- Assist with scanning union employee documents into files
- Initiate 90 day survey for eligible new hires
- Assist in monitoring human resources service center shared inbox
- Assist human resources service center with completing monthly invoicing
- Support human resources service center team with tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources experience in any capacity
- May consider a recent graduate in human resources or candidate with administrative / executive support experience
- Computer savvy, catch on quickly to many different programs
- Excel and Outlook skills
- High attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Ability to establish priorities
- Handle confidential information
- Flexible and go with the flow
- Self-motivated, work well independently but also a team player
- Writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact in a professional and courteous manner with people at all levels
- Great attitude and display positivity
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company
- Well established company in the community
- Health insurance
- Cadre’s client is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer
Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00am
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140541
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.