Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, laid back team environment?
Our client is an electrical contractor. They provide a work environment that empowers their employees and they understand the importance of a work life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will complete administrative duties for the human resources department.
- Work with benefits
- Assist employees on questions and maintain their records
- Provide administrative support to all employees
- Any other office functions that would come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of being in a human resources role
- Experience working with benefits and within a coordinator role is highly preferred
- An Associate degree or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Professional and positive
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to come in and run with the position
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to these changes in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Culture based training and development
- Fun, laid back and team atmosphere
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138063
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.