Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking to start an opportunity ASAP in Wisconsin? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will review and approve business processes assigned to the Human Resources Coordinator Security Group.
- Follow up with appropriate individuals for more information
- Provide tier one support for human resources, employment and benefit related inquiries and requests
- Support the hiring process by coordinating the background process, complete social security number verification and serve as point of contact for background check vendor
- Coordinate employment eligibility and visa processing in partnership with legal, monitor and facilitate I-9 reverifications
- Administer and pay unemployment benefits claims
- Provide care for staff throughout worker’s compensation and partner with vendors to coordinate benefits and pay invoices
- Coordinate events
- Coordinate the filing and purging of human resources records and the purchase/maintenance of office supplies
- Create and maintain human resources content, postings and announcements on internal and external web sites
- Support recruitment efforts
- Serve as point of contact for employment verification vendor
- Complete income/employment verifications as needed
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the HCM process
- Develop and communicate with a list of potential financial and prayer ministry partners on a quarterly basis
- Assist with human resources projects, tasks and reports as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of human resources experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with internship experience
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and PowerPoint
- Must have Outlook experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- HCM experience is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to catch on quickly
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must maintain strict confidentiality
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing and mission driven organization
- Option to wear jeans daily
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. –based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION IS REMOTE BUT WILL NEED TO COME INTO THE OFFICE ONCE A MONTH FOR GATHERINGS AND TRAININGS MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138933
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.