Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong organizational and follow-up skills?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will maintain records using HRIS system and coordinate interviews.
- Coordinate orientations
- Schedule drug screens with an applicant and drug screen facility
- Make follow up phone calls
- Run reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative/office support experience
- Human resources experience or someone with a recent degree in Human Resources with an internship is a huge plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience working with ADP is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple things at once and switch gears easily
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Growing company
- Excellent benefits package for permanent employees
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Fox Valley area, WI
Job ID: 138955
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.