Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within the Madison, WI area? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will review and approve business processes assigned to the Human Resources Coordinator Security Group.
- Follow up with appropriate individuals for more information
- Provide tier one support for human resources, employment and benefit related inquiries and requests
- Support the hiring process by coordinating the background process, complete social security number verification and serve as point of contact for background check vendor
- Coordinate employment eligibility and visa processing in partnership with legal, monitor and facilitate I-9 reverifications
- Administer and pay unemployment benefits claims
- Provide care for staff throughout worker’s compensation and partner with vendors to coordinate benefits and pay invoices
- Coordinate events
- Coordinate the filing and purging of human resources records and the purchase/maintenance of office supplies
- Create and maintain human resources content, postings and announcements on internal and external web sites
- Support recruitment efforts
- Serve as point of contact for employment verification vendor
- Complete income/employment verifications as needed
- Assist in the development and maintenance of HCM process
- Assist with human resources projects, tasks and reports as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of human resources experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with internship experience
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, basic in MSWD and PowerPoint
- Must have Outlook experience
- HCM experience is preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to catch on quickly
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must maintain strict confidentiality
- Must live within of driving distance of Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing and mission driven organization
- Option to wear jeans daily
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. –based on experience
Location: Madison, WI – this position is hybrid where you must work at least one day in the office must live within driving distance of Madison, WI
Job ID: 139174
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.