Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, laid back team environment?
Our client is an electrical contractor. They provide a work environment that empowers their employees and they understand the importance of a work life balance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will coordinate the onboarding of new employees to include pre-employment screenings, onboarding with other departments and ensure all paperwork is complete.
- Assist with benefits enrollment, reconcile benefit statements and approve for payment
- Facilitate human resources orientation
- Schedule and coordinate team member trainings
- Maintain human resources-related dashboard and metrics
- Answer and direct calls as needed to serve as a back-up to their front desk
- Serve as one of the primary contacts for team members to address human resources issues, questions and concerns
- Provide support in employee relations
- Benefit administration support
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resources policies, procedures and practices
- Daily record maintenance using an HRIS system for team member files and scanning documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-3+ years of onboarding experience to include open enrollment/benefit experience
- An Associate degree in Human Resources is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Basic knowledge of PowerPoint is ideal
- Experience working with an HRIS program is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Professional and positive
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to these changes in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Culture based training and development
- Fun, laid back and team atmosphere
- Health insurance pending the length of the assignment
Hours: 40 hours per week 8:00am – 4:30am or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139222
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.