Are you a Human Resources Coordinator / Payroll Specialist who has strong organizational and time-management skills? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator / Payroll Specialist who wants to get your foot in the door with a global company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are focused on delivering more value for their customers. This client has a long history in our community and is driven to provide excellence and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator / Payroll Specialist, your main responsibility will be payroll administration.
- Field team member questions/concerns and provide guidance on compensation and leaves
- Update team member attendance and payroll records
- Track metrics, generate reports on compensation changes and other key metrics
- Assist with investigations and conduct human resources file audits
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data reporting experience
- 1+ years of human resources experience
- Knowledge of benefit programs is preferred
- Experience with team member support and care within a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience in Workday and Kronos is preferred
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Must have a passion for serving team members
- Strong problem solving skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning, global company
- Fortune 500 company
- Company that continually invests in employees through training and education
- Advancement opportunities
- Company that fosters teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator / Payroll Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140363
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.