Are you a Human Resources Director who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Human Resources Director who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly team environment?
Our client provides assisted living, in home care, and compassionate service to members in their community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for overseeing policies and procedures as well as legal and regulatory compliance.
- Employee relations
- Work direct with 401(k) broker and handle 401(k) administration
- Benefits and compensation and assist employees with questions
- Recruitment, onboarding and training
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 + years of human resources management level experience (may consider less years of experience, if received a Bachelor’s degree or has previous healthcare experience)
- Management / direct reports experience
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Gmail
- QuickBooks or payroll system experience is a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Exercise good judgment
- Attention to detail, well organized
- Maintain confidentiality
- Strong prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Extensive benefits package for full-time employees
- Employee appreciation events several times throughout the year
- Family friendly team making a difference in the community
- They care for their residents like they are their own family
- Work life balance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (occasionally will work outside core business hours)
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Director position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140500
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.