Are you a Human Resources Director who has strong leadership skills? Are you a Human Resources Director who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly team environment?
Our client provides assisted living, in home care, and compassionate service to members in their community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Director, you will be responsible for all human resources functions.
- Recommend, review and initiate human resources policies and procedure changes
- Handle disciplinary actions/terminations
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Provide guidance and coaching to staff
- Review job descriptions and manage recruitment processes from start to finish
- Manage benefits and compensation
- Manage training and leadership development
- Manage safety and workers compensation
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 5 years of human resources management level experience
- Any healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Any Human Resources Certification is a plus
- An Human Resources degree is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD, Excel and basic in PowerPoint
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be able to exercise good judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Extensive benefits package for full-time employees
- Employee appreciation events several times throughout the year
- Family friendly team making a difference in the community
- They care for their residents like they are their own family
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (may be required to work outside those hours occasionally)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Director position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI.
Job ID: 138009
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.