Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is looking for a career with a company that is family-owned?
Our client is a manufacturing company established in the 1950’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be handling all human resources functions for the company.
- Take care of all duties regarding employee vacations
- Order medical supplies
- Assist with all OSHA requirements and trainings for employees
- Handle questions regarding insurance
- Update employee handbook
- Update job descriptions
- Develop and maintain the employee review program
- Post and monitor job openings on the appropriate websites using social media and networking sites
- Handle hiring duties for the company including reviewing applications, scheduling/ setting up interviews, conducting interviews with help from the department supervisors
- Assist with coordinating different employee events as needed
- Update the company website/social media
- Work with shop team members/supervisors on improving the manufacturing processes
- Work with the quality department to create reports, track on time deliveries, cost of quality, procedures, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of well-rounded human resources experience
- Familiarity with social media is a huge plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is ideal
- Computer/tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Must know how to work with formulas and with existing spreadsheets within Excel
- Friendly and personable with the ability to relate very well to others
- Professional but yet laid back
- Must take initiative to get the work done,
- Self-motivated and ability to work well independently
- Must be willing to take suggestions but also give suggestions to better the company and their processes
- Strong communication skills
- Career-driven, strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- They are a family owned business, everyone is like family there
- Variety within the position
- Ability to take ownership of the role
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: $18.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oconto, WI
Job ID: 138089
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.