Are you a Human Resources Generalist who has human resources experience? Are you a Human Resources Generalist who is looking for a career opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client has been in business for over 70 years, they specialize in custom machine building for use around the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist, you will be responsible for handling all the human resources duties for the company along with assisting with administrative/accounting duties.
- Implement, maintain and administer employee compensation and benefits programs
- Direct and plan the day-to-day operations of employee benefits
- Recruit for open positions and post positions
- Create job descriptions, review resumes, interview, make job offers, etc.
- Conduct onboarding for all hires including going over new hire paperwork, benefits, etc.
- Responsible for compliance with state and federal employment laws
- Assist in managing employee relations and promoting a strong company culture
- Maintain, update and enforce employee handbook, code of conduct and other policies
- Participate in safety committee and monthly safety meetings
- Assist with administrative tasks for the company and mostly assisting the accounting department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of human resources experience (ideally 2+ years)
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Experience working with benefits and/or recruiting on the job is a huge plus
- Associate or bachelor’s in Human Resources is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any experience with PowerPoint is a plus
- Very friendly, professional and easy going
- Self-motivated and take initiative
- Strong communication skills to build a relationship with employees
- Must be confident in your human resources skills and knowledge
- Ability to work very well within a small team environment
- Extremely organized, ability to prioritize and strong time management skills
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to work for
- Excellent internal longevity
- Variety with in the position, every day is different
- Ability to learn more and grow in responsibilities
Hours: 25 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140125
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.