Are you a Human Resources Manager who is looking for an opportunity within a team-oriented environment? Are you a Human Resources Manager who has strong prioritizing skills?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide individuals to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Manager, you will partner with department leaders on the most appropriate and effective methods of recruitment, organization design, staff development, staff relations, discipline, and exit strategies.
- Understand and interpret employment laws and the impact it may have on a leader’s decision
- Partner with the leader to minimize legal risk and exposure
- Establish strong relationships with employees
- Partner with leaders on performance concerns of various levels of severity, including discipline or establishing a performance improvement plan
- Conduct exit interviews
- Track and monitor this information for trends and give leaders feedback
- Continually review employee handbook and policies for additions, deletions or suggestions for changes or improvements
- Administer employee benefits programs
- Plan and execute benefit related events such as open enrollment, personal health assessments and retirement plan events
- Serve as an active participant on the wellness committee
- Ensure compensation is competitive with the external market and internal equity
- Participate in annual compensation surveys and evaluate salary data to comparable benchmarks
- Evaluate internal comparable positions and analyze gaps, recommending action when inequity is present
- Partner with leaders on performance review process and take feedback to the HR team.
- Partner with leaders on department structure, looking at ways to increase efficiencies, improve outcomes and increase employee satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with hiring managers to clearly define position responsibilities
- Manage injury claims
- Ensure the process is being followed and partner with the carrier on claims review and adjudication
- Work with the injured employees on return to work or light duty program
- Lead HR Coordinators and work with these individuals to support department projects and objectives.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, policies and procedures
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Human resources experience with a strong knowledge of employment and benefit laws and regulations
- Human Resources degree highly preferred
- PHR certification a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Any virtual knowledge is a plus
- HRIS database experience is highly preferred*applicant tracking system highly preferred
- Strong respect for confidentiality
- Must be able to manage multiple competing priorities
- Must adapt and respond appropriately to all situations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work at a well-known place in the Fox Valley
- Team-oriented work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Wellness opportunities
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140267
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.