Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who has human resources experience? Are you a Human Resources Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is an industry leading manufacturing company that utilizes state-of-the-art materials and offers unparalleled products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will review resumes, call on applications, screen candidates and schedule interviews.
- Update live Excel spreadsheets with results
- Assist with hiring events
- Assist with job postings on Indeed
- Enter hourly employee payroll manually
- Track daily attendance
- Print new hire packets and other human resources administrative work, working within spreadsheets
- Conduct orientations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Some type of human resources experience
- Any recruiting experience, including resume screening, scheduling interviews, conducting phone interviews, etc. is highly preferred
- Any manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Experience entering payroll is a plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is highly preferred
- Must work well with the internet and e-mail
- Excel skills
- Self-driven and fast-paced
- Professional demeanor and communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large debt free company
- Great team
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Coordinator position: $16.00 – $20.00/ hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140294
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.