Are you a Human Resources Specialist who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Human Resources Specialist who is looking for a career opportunity that offers variety?
Our client is a metal fabrication company committed to providing excellent customer service and quality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Specialist, you will be supporting the Human Resources Manager with all day-to-day human resources duties.
- Assist with entering in hours and processing off bi-weekly payroll processing
- Assist with daily/weekly reporting
- Administer new hire orientation and conduct on-boarding
- Data entry
- Benefits enrollment
- Work with employment law compliance and changes to current laws
- Maintain and update the employee handbook
- Assist employees with answering questions and interpreting policies
- Handle the hiring processes including coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews and hosting interviews as needed
- Perform reference checks
- Participate in creating and enforcing safety initiatives
- Assist with other projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of human resources experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent graduate with a degree in Human Resources
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Professional, personable and positive
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in an extremely fast-paced changing environment
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great staff longevity
- Variety in the position
- Company that prides themselves on having a family feel
- Opportunity to learn more as you grow in the position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401 (k) with employer match
Hours: 45 hours per week 7:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Specialist position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138645
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.