Are you a Hybrid – Administrative / Accounting Assistant who lives in or near Madison, WI? Are you a Hybrid – Administrative / Accounting Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a life, estate planning and civil law office in the Madison, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative / Accounting Assistant, you will be supporting the Office/Accounting Manager with basic bookkeeping, accounting and administrative duties to keep the firm running smoothly and efficiently.
- Work with the accounting software for billing, payables, receivables and financial statements
- Prepare bank, credit card and other account reconciliations
- Assist with month-end procedures
- Assist in year-end processes with financial reporting and analysis
- Adhere to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure all accounting records are intact, readily accessible and safeguarded
- Support the Office Manager with select HR duties such as benefit renewals, new employee recruitment and training
- Assist the Office Assistant with opening and closing of files
- Assist with insurance, membership and license renewals
- Help answer telephones, greet clients and engage in e-mail correspondence
- Assist with any other duties as assigned such as marketing, I.T., case management and research
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 years of administrative or accounting/bookkeeping experience in lieu of a degree
- Social media or marketing experience is a plus
- Associate, ideally a Bachelors in Accounting, Administrative Professional, Business Management or Office Management is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Personable and friendly
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Team player
- Must live in or near Madison, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful office
- Fulfilling work
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative / Accounting Assistant position: $19.23 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI – hybrid option available after training, must train in the office and must live in or near Madison, WI
Job ID: 139744
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.