Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a position in a deadline- driven and fun, fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong computer skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will manage the entire order cycle from order entry to delivery.
- Resolve customer inquiries
- Trouble shoot
- Accept, edit and process orders within established procedures and within specified time frames
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers via phone and email, including order status, shipping, information, delivery problems, late orders, anticipated order problems and product availability.
- Take the lead in resolving service concerns and provide necessary support when quality concerns arise
- Serve as the voice of the customer to internal departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Appleton, WI
- Customer service, customer service support, sales support or something related preferably within a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate or someone graduating in December where you could start part-time and transition full-time upon graduating
- Computer savvy overall with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- SAP experience is a plus
- Strong time-management and follow through skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Customer focused with strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong prioritizing skills in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm, would consider part-time hours, contact us for details
Length: Long Term Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI –train onsite, transition to remote, will be returning to the offices at some point must live in or near Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139539
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.