Are you a Hybrid – Customer Service / Sales Representative who has excellent people and communication skills? Are you a Hybrid – Customer Service / Sales Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family friendly growing company?
Our client is a sales and marketing firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Sales Representative, you will make contact and develop relationships with prospects.
- Call churches to try and set up appointments for insurance agents to come out and speak with them about their insurance policies
- Establish contact and develop relationships with prospects from an established list of leads already in the system
- Qualify prospects
- Set appointments and close the sale
- Assist customers with questions and/or concerns
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Business to business customer service and/or sales experience
- Cold calling experience with the experience of overcoming obstacles
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be comfortable with typing and keyboarding
- Any CRM experience is a plus
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing company
- Very family friendly feel
- Team activities and staff outings
- Company is very active in the downtown Appleton community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Sales Representative position: $18.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – hybrid schedule – live in or near Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140623
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.