Are you a Hybrid / Customer Service Specialist who enjoys working in a fun and busy environment? Are you a Hybrid Customer Service Specialist who has strong organizational and prioritizing skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for working in partnership with the brand’s Sales Representatives to manage accounts.
- Provide customer service support to the Account and Representative through various stages of order processing
- Manage assigned Orderbook by entering, revising, and releasing orders for processing
- Provide order entry support for other team members
- Offer product specification and product availability information with assisting customers with order selection and customer requirements
- Assist customers, Sales Representatives, members of the management team, or coworkers with inquiries, requests for information or resolution of complex issues
- Investigate product/service issues and provide communication to all business partners to address the resolution and/or plan of action
- Analyze, review and process requests for return authorizations and credit
- Answering inbound customer calls on the departmental phone queue
- Acts as support and a resource for day-to-day activities within the department and assists with special projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of account management, customer service, order entry and/or sales assistant type of experience
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excel skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- SAP knowledge is highly preferred
- Excellent organizational prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Flexible and willing to accept change
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent listening skills
- Friendly and personable
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $16.00 – $17.50 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – this position will start out onsite or remote but eventually will return to the office with a hybrid schedule must live in or near Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139838
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.