Are you a Hybrid – Data Entry / Business Systems Coordinator who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Hybrid – Data Entry / Business Systems Coordinator who enjoys detailed work?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry / Business Systems Coordinator, you will be facilitating the entry/maintenance of pricing, as well as creating and running reports related to pricing set ups.
- Maintain close working relationships with key data owners to drive ongoing data integrity
- Work on other projects as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
- Office experience including data entry, working with numbers and are confident in your analytical skills
- Anyone that has worked with pricing and project work is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Excel skills
- Friendly and personable
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Great multitasking and problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry / Business Systems Coordinator position: $16.50 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – this position is a hybrid schedule two days mandatory to work in the office – must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140804
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.