Are you a Hybrid – Data Entry Clerk who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Hybrid – Data Entry Clerk who lives in or near Neenah, WI?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Data Entry Clerk, you will enter/edit data and create spreadsheets.
- Work on special projects
- Anything else that comes up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Neenah, WI
- 1+ years of data entry or office assistant type experience
- Someone that has worked with data entry equipment and maintenance of equipment is highly preferred
- Someone who has worked in a manufacturing company in the past is preferred
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree is highly preferred
- Ability to access and navigate through electronic databases, the internet, e-mail systems and calendar management
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Self-sufficient and able to work with minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills
- Must have a high degree of initiative and able to function in a very fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to keep information confidential
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance offered for full-time employees
Hours: 20 hours per week could be 40 hours per week, contact us for additional details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Data Entry Clerk position: $12.00 – $13.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – training will be onsite but then will have a hybrid schedule must live in or near Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140265
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.