Are you a Hybrid – Merchandising / Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Hybrid – Merchandising / Office Assistant who is self-motivated and enjoys research?
Our client’s specialty and passion is supporting educators and administrators. They are committed to providing state-of-the-art services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Merchandising / Office Assistant, you will obtain and support all item data from suppliers and the Merchandise Manager for new item setups, update existing items or discontinued items.
- Collect images from the supplier, upload to asset management and workflow tools
- Build catalog copy blocks, whiteboard and proof pages
- Update and maintain item pages on website including web titles, web copy, attributes and images
- Reconcile item data
- Resolve inquiries/issues with product
- Work with Merchandise Managers in areas such as supplier maintenance and communication, new product submissions, supplier meetings, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in marketing, merchandising, proofing, possibly graphics is ideal
- Will also consider candidates with strong administrative and/or office support background
- Computer savvy with the ability to work through a multitude of different screens, systems and websites
- Excel skills
- Any Oracle experience is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and enjoys research
- Ability to resolve discrepancies
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable handling large volumes of data
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Make a difference in the lives of many children
- Great environment
- Award-winning company dedicated to their employees’ well-being and commitment to health
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday – Thursday onsite, Friday remote: 8:00am – 4:30pm (hours may have possible flexibility)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Hybrid – Merchandising / Office Assistant position: $19.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 140512
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.