Are you a Hybrid – Procurement Specialist who has excellent relationship building skills? Are you a Hybrid – Procurement Specialist who lives in or near Neenah, WI
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement Specialist, you will support sourcing for numerous suppliers.
- Develop, research and maintain suppliers for materials, equipment and services
- Data analysis and reporting
- Forecast prices and availability for materials
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Live in or near Neenah, WI
- 2+ years of procurement, purchasing, supply chain, finance and/or engineering experience is highly preferred
- Will consider a recent graduate with no experience
- Global sourcing and/or strategic sourcing experience is a plus
- Negotiating skills are a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or a related field is only required if no experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable, easy going and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships
- Strong presentation skills (able to convey an idea or decision)
- Organized and detailed
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
Hours: 7:00am – 4:00pm (can be flexible)
Pay for the Procurement Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – this position offers a hybrid schedule 2 days onsite and 3 remote – live in or near Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140645
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.