Are you a Hybrid – Recruiter / Payroll Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Hybrid – Recruiter / Payroll Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within an established, growing company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client offers their services to both residential and commercial customers and is a leader in their industry. Founded over 50 years ago they now have well over 1,500 franchises in the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter / Payroll Assistant, you will work with temporary agencies and post and re-open positions on various sites.
- Help with onboarding new employees
- Answer benefit questions
- Process full-cycle payroll for 50+ employees to send to Paychex
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Recruiting experience, ideally recruiting production roles
- Experience posting positions on multiple sites
- Payroll experience is a plus
- Benefit knowledge helpful
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Ability to take direction
- Strong multitasking skills
- Independent, reliable and trustworthy worker
- Driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Laid back working environment
- Growing company
Hours: 10-20 hours per week within 7:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Recruiter / Payroll Assistant position: Based on experience. Contact us today.
Location: Neenah, WI. Hybrid schedule available. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140996
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.