Are you a Hybrid – Recruiter / Payroll Assistant who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Hybrid – Recruiter / Payroll Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within an established growing company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client offers their services to both residential and commercial customers and is a leader in their industry. Founded over 50 years ago they now have well over 1,500 franchises in the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Recruiter / Payroll Assistant, you will work with temporary agencies, re-open positions and post open positions on various sites.
- Help with onboarding new employees
- Process full-cycle payroll for 50+ employees
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in or near Neenah, WI
- Recruiting experience ideally in production roles
- Payroll and must be comfortable with full cycle processing
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- QuickBooks experience is highly preferred
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Ability to take the owner’s direction on something and go with it
- Strong multitasking skills
- Independent, reliable and trustworthy worker
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Laid back working environment
- Growing company
Hours: 10-20 hours per week within 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Recruiter / Payroll Assistant position: $24.00 – $26.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI – this position is a hybrid schedule must live in or near Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140388
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.