Are you a Hybrid – Supplier Relations Coordinator / Office Assistant who wants to work for a company that can provide future growth opportunities? Are you a Hybrid – Supplier Relations Coordinator / Office Assistant who enjoys a busy, fast-paced environment?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home, and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Supplier Relations Coordinator / Office Assistant, you will directly support the Accounts Payable department at the Corporate office.
- Work with high volume emails, replying to suppliers and internal employee inquiries
- Maintain company master database for suppliers
- Verify, collect, enter data and maintain updates in the computer system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry office experience
- Accounts payable experience preferred
- General knowledge of W-9, credit applications and exempt certificates is helpful
- Excel skills
- Work well in a fast paced environment as well as independently and in a group
- Excellent time management
- Flexible, organized, accurate, detailed
- Friendly / go with the flow attitude
- Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Room for growth
- Well-known company
- Employee discount
- Benefits offered for full time hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm or Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 5:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Supplier Relations Coordinator / Office Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140780
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.