Are you an I.T. Project Manager who lives in Wisconsin and is looking for a remote position? Are you an I.T. Project Manager who is looking for a career with a newer growing company in Wisconsin?
Our client is a consultant for contact center technology through offering improvements with implementing, development and managed services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an I.T. Project Manager, you will work with call center clients to handle the entire project of software changes from start to finish.
- Plan the entire processes of software needs for clients from determining what they need, planning the process of implementation through the finish project of making sure the software change is complete
- Handle projects for call centers looking to change from one call center system to another and plan the entire process of migrating from the old system to the new and putting it in place
- Handle projects for call centers looking to expand their software systems for additional use
- Handle projects for clients looking to upgrade their current software to new versions
- Assist clients once projects are fully complete on additional follow up questions, concerns or issues as they arise
- Work directly with clients, vendors, and leadership
- Provide recommendations as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have project management and IT experience within a call center company
- Experience working with system upgrades/changes in software systems
- Must have worked with full project management, implementing changes to the software systems from start to finish
- Bilingual in English/Hindi is also a plus
- Technical diploma, Associate or Bachelor’s degree in the I.T. field is again also a plus
- Any schooling or classes related to contact center platforms or project management is a huge plus
- Extremely computer/tech savvy to work with multiple software interfaces
- Intermediate skillset in Excel
- Any contact center software use is a huge plus
- Motivated and driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Must take initiative and ownership of the role
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to come up with new ideas for technology, processes and think outside the box to bring up new ways to make things better
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Career driven and strong work ethic
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Opportunity to advance your skills and grow with the company
- Ability to work remote from home long-term
- Health insurance option available
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the I.T. Project Manager position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Wisconsin area
Job ID: 137846
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.