Are you an I.T. Specialist who enjoys detailed work? Are you an I.T. Specialist who works well with web based technology?
Our client is a growing medical establishment that provides in home diagnostic services and is passionate about providing the best treatment for their patients while making a difference in their lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an I.T. Specialist you will issue PC technology to internal and remote employees.
- Set up software and equipment for employees
- Assist with questions as they arise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working with computer hardware/computer software is highly preferred
- Would consider a recent grad in an I.T. related field who has a good understanding/knowledge of hardware
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, I.T. or a related field is a plus
- Comfortable working with Windows based technology
- Someone who can jump in, learn the role and hit the ground running
- Easygoing and flexible to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Very detailed and accurate
- Ability to meet deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great organization and company to work for
- Growing company
- Team longevity
Hours: 30–40 hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm (preferably 40 hours)
Pay for the I.T. Specialist position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140854
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.