Are you an I.T. Technical Support Assistant who has excellent problem solving and resolution skills? Are you an I.T. Technical Support Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a family-owned company with several locations to serve their customers across the United States and Canada. They are a leader in their industry in North America.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an I.T. Technical Support Assistant, you will be working within the I.T. department to assist with basic employee requests for their different locations.
- Set up new laptops and desktops
- Replace existing units using an MDT image system
- Help to ship and deliver equipment kits including laptops, docking stations, monitors, etc.
- Help to sort out and maintain inventory once they receive in or retrieve old equipment
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ months of I.T. or help desk type support is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with in an I.T. related degree
- Must know how to install computer applications
- Must be able to work with imaging computers
- Must be able to work and follow a ticketing system
- Ability to install computers and ship them to the employees
- An Associate degree in Computers or I.T. is a plus
- Must be extremely computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Must have experience working in a Windows based system
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Must be very willing to learn, take on new tasks and be flexible to do new things
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle stress well and have a sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great well-known company in the area
- Stability within the company
Hours: 16-24 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the I.T. Technical Support Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138237
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.