Are you an Implementation Coordinator who enjoys working with people? Are you an Implementation Coordinator who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is a leader in their industry. Recruiting and retaining top talent in all areas of their business are part of their core values. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Implementation Coordinator, you will be first line of contact after sales has signed them up for services.
- Welcome customers, review with them what they signed up for and communicate what they will be billed for
- Import data, analyze data and e-mail communication
- Edit documents
- Work closely with implementation team members to establish start up and conversion plans on the system
- Post plan documents and notices to the website
- Completion of reconciliation reporting for takeover plans
- Verify participant data and upload into applicable databases
- E-mail communication on behalf of the implementation specialists
- Assist with plan provider research as necessary
- Works closely with plan provider contacts to help gather conversion and allocation files
- Prepare communication pieces for plans addressing processes and procedures
- Assist with developing and updating implementation department policies/procedures as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Retirement planning or 401(k) industry experience is preferred
- Experience in trust accounting is a plus
- Would also consider people with backgrounds in insurance, loan processing, mortgage industry, banking or financial transaction related roles that entail working with a lot of numbers
- Intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Strong customer service and people skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee development
- Internal promotions
- Unique industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness plan
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (can be flexible depending on your lunch hour)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Implementation Coordinator position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138073
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.