Are you an Implementation Specialist / Office Assistant who works well with numbers? Are you an Implementation Specialist / Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within the finance industry?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Implementation Specialist / Office Assistant, you will do a combination of customer service and support duties.
- Oversee the implementation process for assigned clients
- Explain processes, services offered, how they are billed and help them will all documents that need to be completed in the beginning
- Provide implementation support to clients and internal team members
- Work closely with different teams to establish new and takeover plans
- Help guide Plan Sponsors and Advisors with regulatory compliance issues
- Facilitate transfer of plan assets
- Coordinate conversion/allocation breakdown as necessary
- Assist with researching and development of new and existing relationships with Plan Providers
- Within 1 year of entering position, will need to successfully complete the ASPPA RPF modules course
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
- Administrative and office experience
- Experience working with detailed project work is preferred
- Insurance, banking, mortgage, underwriting or finance industry knowledge is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Interest in the industry
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Upbeat personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Comfort level with numbers
- Like the detail/research work, and making sure everything balances
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to take on a challenge
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm – may consider 7:30am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Implementation Specialist / Office Assistant position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI will have the option to work remote, hybrid or onsite permanently after being hired on – must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140661
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.