Are you an Implementation Specialist who has a strong attention to detail? Are you an Implementation Specialist who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is a leader in their industry. Recruiting and retaining top talent in all areas of their business are part of their core values. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Implementation Specialist, you will oversee the implementation process for assigned clients.
- Explain the company process, services offered, billing process, and help the customer with all the documents that need to be completed in the beginning
- Provide implementation support to the clients and internal team members
- Work closely with sales team, plan sponsors, advisors and providers to establish new and takeover plans
- Help guide plan sponsors and advisors with regulatory compliance issues
- Facilitate transfer of plan assets
- Coordinate conversion/allocation breakdown as necessary
- Assist with researching and development of new and existing relationships with plan providers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative experience or experience working with detailed project work is preferred
- Office experience with strong people skills
- Experience with the insurance, banking, or finance industry is helpful
- College degree is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Career focused attitude and excited about learning the 401k industry
- Must be willing to complete the ASPPA RPF modules course within one year of entering this position
- Must have a comfort level with numbers
- Must like detail & research work, and making sure everything balances correctly
- Upbeat personality with professional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter who can work with people at all job levels
- Warm and inviting personality
- Quick learner
- Detailed and accurate along with having strong organizational skills
- Willing to take on a challenge
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee development
- Internal promotions
- Unique industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Wellness plan
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (can be flexible depending on your lunch hour)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Implementation Specialist position: $15.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138354
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.