Are you an Inside Sales Representative who is motivated and sales driven? Are you an Inside Sales Representative who is looking for a position with schedule flexibility and great benefits?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be trained on the company’s diverse products and services and making phone calls to identify areas of new business.
- Generate leads
- As you learn you will be given more challenges and duties to take on and grown within the department
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inside sales experience preferred
- Must have the desire to make outbound calls and want to grow with the sales department
- Any prior sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to switch between screens, navigate on the internet and learn new programs quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Sales driven, motivated and ability to meet goals
- Ability to engage the customer and ask good questions
- Must be able to deal with rejection and keep making the calls
- Strong professional verbal communication skills and convey enthusiasm on the phone
- Must have willingness to accept feedback on work
- Must be okay working in a cubicle environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing plan
- Bonus / incentive programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Onsite fitness center
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Inside Sales Representative: $19.65 / hr. + commission
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138508
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.