Are you an Inside Sales Representative who has strong communication skills? Are you an Inside Sales Representative who is sales driven and desires to work in sales?
Our client specializes in the publishing of online learning software.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will call and email decision makers in education across the country.
- Create sales opportunities through the phone, email and social media
- Set appointments to showcase product demos on the computer
- Work from prequalified lists – no cold calling
- Close the sale and will have monthly quotas
- Enter the information into company specific software
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sales experience over the phone
- Desire to be in sales and have a sales personality
- A Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- CRM experience is a plus
- Motivated and a self-starter
- Articulate, able to communicate effectively and professionally
- Content with working on phone and computer all day
- Goal driven and focused
- Able to overcome objections and deal with rejections
WHAT YOU GET:
- Nights, weekends and holidays off
- Nice pleasant unique working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Great products to sell
- No micro-managing
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance (at cost)
- Vacation and holiday pay
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inside Sales Representative position: $20.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140526
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.