Are you a Customer Service Representative / Receptionist who is looking to work in a team oriented environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative / Receptionist who is customer focused and enjoys working with people?
Our client specializes in the printing industry and offers a broad range of promotional products. They have earned a great reputation over the past 60 years they have been in business.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative / Receptionist, you will greet all walk-in traffic, answer inbound calls and follow up on e-mail correspondence.
- Generate quotes and shipping costs
- Make occasional outbound calls to leads as needed
- Data entry of orders
- Enter information into the computer system and send over to production
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience in an office setting
- Must have experience where you had to work with inbound calls, preferably in an inside sales or account management role
- Any screen printing or printing experience is a plus
- Experience working with social media or marketing from a past customer service role is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using a contact management system is preferred
- QuickBooks experience is also preferred
- Friendly, personable and customer focused
- Outgoing, confident and not afraid to make an outbound call
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic and career oriented
- Team player and flexible to assist wherever as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, family oriented company
- Fun work environment
- Great customer base
- Simple IRA
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
Hours: 35-40 hours per week between 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative / Receptionist position: $12.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137133
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.