Are you an Inside Sales Representative who has excellent relationship building skills? Are you an Inside Sales Representative who is sales-driven and motivated?
Our client is a distributor of building supplies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for inside sales for certain existing accounts.
- Take inbound calls from customers
- Facilitate all aspects of the sales process including identifying new opportunities, developing sales solutions, quotations of items
- Educate the customer on the items and what will work best for them
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience in millwork, lumber, custom cabinet/doors/windows or building construction
- Must have retail, wholesale or inside sales experience
- Knowledge of Therma-Tru door products is highly preferred
- Ability to convey a sense of expertise in woodwork services/capabilities and serve as the key educator for their customers
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Self-starter, energetic, driven and sales motivated
- Top notch communication skills and phone etiquette
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 45 hours per week 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inside Sales Representative position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 137605
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.