Are you an Insurance / Account Executive who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an Insurance / Account Executive who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance / Account Executive, you will develop and maintain relationships with clients and carrier partners by providing a superior level of service.
- Respond to client needs, inquiries and complaints
- Handle service requests by phone and e-mail
- Prepare proposals and materials for client meetings and for submission to carriers and delivery to clients
- Maintain a solid understanding of the agency management system, carrier websites, products and regulations
- Work with existing client accounts, handle internal referrals and retain accounts with policies that are close to expiring.
- Collaborate internally and be a positive contributor to the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3+ years of life insurance experience
- Wisconsin Life & Health insurance license is required
- Computer literate
- Basic/intermediate skillset tin MSWD and Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize as situations change or arise and be comfortable with change
- Strong and effective written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work / life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance / Account Executive position: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 139004
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.