Are you an Insurance Account Manager who enjoys working in a team environment? Are you an Insurance Account Manager who is looking to work for a company that opens the door to new opportunities?
Our client is an independent insurance company that partners with their clients to get them the best coverage. They now have 4 locations serving northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance Account Manager, you will be working with customers and conducting research.
- Handle phone calls regarding claims
- Navigate through multiple web sites
- File paperwork
- General clerical projects and duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Property & Casualty license is strongly preferred, but will consider someone with 1+ years of office support experience that is looking to get licensed and for a career in insurance
- Computer savvy, ability to learn new programs quickly and comfortable working between multiple screens on a computer
- Experience using Partner XE is a plus
- Must be familiar with Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate to succeed
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Team player
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance Account Manager position: $12.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience / licenses
Location: Option to work out, Greenville, Seymour or Green Bay, WI
Job I.D. 135049
WHAT YOU GET:
- Independent agency
- Growing company with many opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.