Are you an Insurance / Customer Service Representative who has strong people skills? Are you an Insurance / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller family-owned company?
Our client is an independent insurance agency that represents 20+ insurance companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance / Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers with questions, quotes and help with processing claims, policies and payments.
- Match reports with worksheet numbers and make necessary updates
- Miscellaneous duties will evolve with the role
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 years of insurance experience
- Must have your Property and Casualty (P&C) License
- Customer service experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Motivated and focused
- Strong customer service and people skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small and family owned company
- Flexible employer
- Full-time benefits offered for permanent employees
Hours: Part-time or full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance / Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 138950
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.