Are you an Insurance / Executive Administrative Assistant who has excellent problem solving skills? Are you an Insurance / Executive Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client has been driven to make a difference in the communities they serve since 1949. They promote a fun and family-oriented workplace that encourages continuous self-improvement.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance / Executive Administrative Assistant, you will provide behind the scene support tasks for the Commercial Lines department.
- Handle requests of ID cards, certificates of renewals, dividends, payments, binder preparation, scanning of policies and audits
- Learn and understand their carrier websites, products and coverages
- Backup Receptionist duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have insurance customer service or support experience
- Must be willing to obtain a WI Property and Casualty (P&C) license within 120 days
- Computer savvy Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and Excel
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a deadline driven environment
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, family-like atmosphere
- Great work / life balance
- Longevity within the company
- Opportunity to learn more
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Wellness program
Hours: 8:00/8:30am – 4:30/5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance / Executive Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 138792
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.