Are you an Insurance / Scheduling Specialist who has medical or clinical experience? Are you an Insurance / Scheduling Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented company?
Our client is dedicated to providing quality patient care. They are a family-focused company that truly appreciates their staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Insurance / Scheduling Specialist, you will verify insurance cards for active coverage and that they are entered into the EMR system.
- Make corrections or changes made to patient’s insurance
- Complete and document referrals and authorizations
- Schedule appointments for Physicians, Therapists and the Surgery Center
- Communicate with outside facilities for surgery and test scheduling
- Meet with patients and provide surgery and test information for patient understanding (this is not that much)
- Open for schedule changes for department coverage
- Assist team and other departments with duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of medical or any clinical experience within any medical setting
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, CPT codes and insurance experience is highly preferred
- Education after high schools is highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, friendly and outgoing
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Excellent, business professional communication skills
- Ability to stay calm under high stress/pressure in a very fast-paced environment
- Must take the initiative to ask for more to do when needed
- Must adhere to OSHA, HIPAA and Medicare guidelines
- Ability to work independently along with supporting a team as needed
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused company
- Company that provides exceptional customer service and quality care
- The owners truly appreciate their staff and provide many benefits for them
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Insurance / Scheduling Specialist position: $18.50 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140115
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.