Are you an Inventory Control Specialist who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Inventory Control Specialist who enjoys working with numbers?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist, you will reconcile open in-transits for stores, enter weekly counts and adjustments into the software system.
- Match the system to the count
- Data entry
- Process reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office experience in any capacity
- Someone who has a heavy data entry background, strong analytical skills and enjoys working with numbers is highly preferred
- Experience working with reports is preferred
- Extremely computer savvy
- Ability to navigate through computer systems well and know how to use Google
- Must be able to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel and must know the basic formulas
- Any knowledge of pivot tables is highly preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to jump in quickly, learn and retain the information given
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
Hours: Up to 20 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE (THE EMPLOYEE CAN CHOOSE TO STAY REMOTE OR GO BACK)
Job ID: 137697
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.