Are you an Inventory Control Specialist II who lives in Wisconsin? Are you an Inventory Control Specialist II who has SAP experience?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Control Specialist II, you will take care of order management, track orders, work directly with customers and resolve issues.
- Communicate via e-mail and phone
- Provide updates
- Provide customer service to customers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have cycle counting and/or inventory experience (ideally 3+ years)
- Customer service experience
- Experience working within a manufacturing setting
- Any supply chain experience is preferred
- Anyone with an accounting or finance background is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree ideally in Supply Chain Management
- Must have SAP experience
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well independently and stay calm/composed in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE – MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138902
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.