Are you an Inventory Control Specialist II who has strong multitasking and problem solving skills? Are you an Inventory Control Specialist II who is looking for a great foot in the door with an award-winning worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Specialist II, you will take care of order management, track orders, provide updates and resolve issues.
- Communicate via e-mail and phone
- Provide customer service to clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have cyle counting/inventory experience (ideally 3+ years)
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Must have customer service experience
- Any supply chain experience is preferred
- Any accounting or finance experience is a plus
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree ideally in Supply Chain Management or a similar field
- Must have SAP experience
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Self-driven with the ability to work well independently
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain and work with confidential information
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door\
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Inventory Control Specialist II position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI – POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE- MUST LIVE NEAR NEENAH, WI
Job ID: 139031
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.