Are you an Inventory Customer Service Representative who has excellent customer service skills? Are you an Inventory Customer Service Representative who is looking for a position in the Dale area?
Our client is the Midwest’s largest dealer in their industry and has been in business for over 25 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Inventory Customer Service Representative, you will be working in the parts and service department, assisting in answering phones and contacting customers to schedule installs.
- Work with vendors on scheduling for production and deliveries
- Enter data
- Review paperwork and send paperwork to finance company and make sure that payment was issued
- Stock shelves and put parts away
- Cycle counting
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience that involved working with customers over the phone, preferably in an office setting
- Experience working for a smaller company is strongly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Positive team player attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter, quick thinker with the ability to catch on quickly
- Ability to multitask and work well independently with minimal instruction
- Flexibility to help out wherever needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Flexible scheduling when needed
- Health insurance reimbursement plan
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Employee discounts
Hours: Monday – Saturday (one Saturday per month) between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Inventory Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Dale, WI
Job ID: 139595
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.